Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts

the story that has true love until the end

the story that has true love until  the end

William Shakespeare-Romeo X Juliet

Strife,hatred,sorrow,pain
what is that brings these things to final end?
tis ultimately love that wins the day
For love indeed doth old wounds warmly tend
and so different without
we close our play..

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November's last day but the beginning of the last month of the year

U got that rite!Today is the final day of november.December starts tomorrow and before u know it,its already christmas and Back to school.I keep saying that time is really going by very fast.Jonathan's birthday is coming as well.On the 2nd of Dec.Finally a teenager!!Oh yeah,we might be going to Alor Setar later.Dad has to go there for a client thing while all of us tag along.I'm surely gonna go swimming as usual.I hope our hotel is near the beach!i would love the air from the beach and the nice wave sounds.Really,i do.Then i'll build some sand castles.Childish,arent i?^^.Haha,yeah.I'm enjoying my youth life.Its 4.06am in Canada now.Means Gareth is sleeping and dreaming.U know what,I always feel like i wanna talk to him.Not through the net but face to face.Its better like that.I cant believe...cant believe that its been more that two years i've been with him and never saw him.U know,I'm so happy that i know someone who loves me.Gareth really made my life a great thing.He's the best thing that came to my life.For that,i'm grateful to him.Having him is enough for me.I cant ask for anything more.The sky is a little dark now.Its gonna rain soon.These days its been raining quite a lot around this time.I think the sky is sad.Maybe God is sad.I hope i'll see the shining sun soon again!People likes the shiny happy sun instead of a rainy sad sky,rite?God,be happy!!I wonder whether Godma is sad.If she is,then..smile,godma!!U're in a good and better place now.Dont be sad.Be happy!!Nobody likes being sad.One day,i wanna see Gareth smile with my own eyes.Anyways,as i was saying,i'm not so sure whether we are going Alor Setar later or tomorrow.I feel like baking but mom said dont bake cause later we might be leaving.So,i dont know.Pmr results is coming closer and closer by the day.To be honest,i dont wanna know what i get.I'm scared and worried.I'm positive a few people are.Say..5o%?.Haha.REALLY!!Ok,well.Gonna OFF now.If i do go Alor Setar later,i'll sure to blog abt my trip there when i get back Home..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment