Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts

the story that has true love until the end

the story that has true love until  the end

William Shakespeare-Romeo X Juliet

Strife,hatred,sorrow,pain
what is that brings these things to final end?
tis ultimately love that wins the day
For love indeed doth old wounds warmly tend
and so different without
we close our play..

Thursday, November 25, 2010

The beginning of a new Wii

Yeap,the title says it all.Dad bought a Wii for us.How cool and fun is that!we played for hours just now and still playing.Well my bros are while i'm computering.I played quite a lot as well especially tennis and baseball.NOW MY HANDS HURT LIKE CRAZY!i cant move an inch.I think i should warm up before starting to play the Wii next time.Youch,feel the pain of my hand.It hurts!!D':!
Imagine tomorrow!when i wake up,i'm sure the pain will x100!!!AHHH!!!thats what i get for playing too much.Haha!Florentina is playing the cooking game on it now.I think i finally understand about something now.Shhhh,i'm not gonna tell ya abt it.Its for me to know only.;).I learned something and finally understood it.Ok,well off to bed now.Please,hand!!forgive me for stressing u out!YOUCH!good nite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment