Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts

the story that has true love until the end

the story that has true love until  the end

William Shakespeare-Romeo X Juliet

Strife,hatred,sorrow,pain
what is that brings these things to final end?
tis ultimately love that wins the day
For love indeed doth old wounds warmly tend
and so different without
we close our play..

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Today,tomorrow and the day after that

Today,i skipped school again.Jeremy got infected by a disease that he might have got from somebody in school.The doctor told us we all have to isolated because we came in-contact with him.He's in the hospital now quarantined.Now we all have to stay at home again and cant go out.Like the time we had chicken pox.I wonder why at important times like this,something bad happens.maybe we always choose the wrong timing.Anyways,i cant describe my mood now.I feel a bit happy and sad.But which?I feel kind of stress up also.Some of my important plans are cancelled.I feel like i have plenty of things to do but in truth,i really have nothing to do.Using the computer is my only daily activity.It would be nice if i have a nice movie or game to watch and play.UM..i wanna play twister but i dont have that game.Hm,maybe i should bake today?but i might ended up making charcoal.I read all my mangas,so no books to read.Theres nothing much on the tv.I cant talk to gareth tonite cause he has school.:(...aw..I never expect all this to happen after pmr.Haha,its kinda funny.I always complain saying I WISH PMR WAS OVER SO I CAN ENJOY..but i dont have much to do now.hahahah.I think i'll dig up some movies later and watch it again.I dont mind watching a movie i watched so many times.:).I feel like eating cake now...lately,all i ever want to eat is cake cake cake only.Why????haha,i have a weird stomach!aiyoyo!Oh,do u know grandpa has been here since February!?THATS SO LONG!the longest time he's been here!!thats rare!well too much problems,so thats why he cant go back.Gareth...he's probably sleeping now.I talked to him just now.Looks like he's Ok.The timezone really is a pain in the butt,ya know.Hm,i have another 2 more months till i go Canada.Time is really going fast,aint it?School is almost over.Just another 2 more weeks.I think form 3 wasnt that bad.i got up every weekdays at 6 am.Made me feel like a zombie.Oh man,My stomach feels like eating CAKE again!!!ok!i shall do something about me!till next time,my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment