Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts

the story that has true love until the end

the story that has true love until  the end

William Shakespeare-Romeo X Juliet

Strife,hatred,sorrow,pain
what is that brings these things to final end?
tis ultimately love that wins the day
For love indeed doth old wounds warmly tend
and so different without
we close our play..

Monday, November 1, 2010

Consequences of My own fault

how did i get myself into this situation?firstly,its abt the acting.Today,i mean right now,i'm suppose to go gabrielle's house to do the practice but i cant because my brother and two sisters is very ill.My dad cant fetch me because he and my mom had to watch over my sisters because they threw up yesterday.So,he's still sleeping now.What kind of person am i?Why does so much problems keep coming one by one?I'm sure they are disappointed with me now.They are waiting,but i told them i cant go.Was it a mistake?Truthfully,i dont wanna do the acting but i am not the type of person who tell lies to avoid doing it.Even how much i dont like it,i will still do it because i was the one who said yes.I hate to tell lies to avoid doing something i dont like when i already said yes.So,in truth i dont wanna do the act but i'm gonna do it because they put their hopes on me.I cant disappoint them.I cant go now but tomorrow i'll do my best.I just have to imagine something nice while i do the act to prevent me from feeling scared or nervous or maybe even the feeling of dislike.Sigh,i wanna know why?why does problems only come in the most crucial moment?will it always be like that?i want that to change.For now,please god,watch over Jeremy,Florentina and Francesca.They are feeling very ill and they cry because of the pain.Please make them healthy again.Also,take care of Grandpa and mom as well.They both are sick too.Right now,i will just left to wonder what will go on throughtout the day.First day of november.A new month.

No comments:

Post a Comment