Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts

the story that has true love until the end

the story that has true love until  the end

William Shakespeare-Romeo X Juliet

Strife,hatred,sorrow,pain
what is that brings these things to final end?
tis ultimately love that wins the day
For love indeed doth old wounds warmly tend
and so different without
we close our play..

Friday, November 26, 2010

PAIN!!!!!

OH YEAH,DIDNT I TELL YA!!DIDNT I TELL YA ALRITE!My hands are killing me!!!!!!!OH,THE PAIIIIIIN!Feels like its....IN PAIN!!!!!I think the muscles are twisted!Oh dang u wii!!Haha,its actually my fault for OVER-playing.Haha!OK,SORRY,HAND!!Truly am sorry.Pls pain go away!shoo away!Oh,i feel like eating NIPS again.These days,eating nips is all i want.So yummy!!Why does chocolate taste so good eh?But i thank you to the people who create chocolate but why must it be unhealthy and fattening!?I wish it was a healthy dessert so i can eat every minute of the day.HAHAH!yeah,i sure wish.U see...my bros are playing wii now again.Guys really like games,dont they?well i'm not afraid to admit that i like games as well.Its not wrong for a girl to like it,am i rite?Its fun!!no kidding!Haha,i like horror games but i shout like a chicken.I need at least 10 or more people to be with me when i'm playing.I hope 1 day i can play games with Gareth.I would really want that!!>

No comments:

Post a Comment