Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts

the story that has true love until the end

the story that has true love until  the end

William Shakespeare-Romeo X Juliet

Strife,hatred,sorrow,pain
what is that brings these things to final end?
tis ultimately love that wins the day
For love indeed doth old wounds warmly tend
and so different without
we close our play..

Monday, November 15, 2010

............how can i describe my mood.....I'm so darn depressed and angry at the same time.I cant even bring up a title for my post...Its just too much bad things has been happening at home.So bad till i'm not sure what will happen if it goes on.AHHHHHH!!!!!!!thats right.i should scream to the top of my lungs...sigh...no use.Thats not even gonna help.I think today i just wanna be on the bed lying down.Wanna.PUNCH.the.wall.so.badly.I dont have the mood to smile today..These days everybody just wanna cry.I dont think we can celebrate christmas this year because of all this eventhough the christmas tree is up.Everything theres a fight.another thing thats been bothering me is that the laptop is out of battery and the charger is spoilt.i have to push the charger in hard while using the com and my fingers hurts abit when i do it cuz i gonna push it in hard.thats why i can only type with one hand.Now i just wonder....wonder if all will go back to normal...

No comments:

Post a Comment