Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts

the story that has true love until the end

the story that has true love until  the end

William Shakespeare-Romeo X Juliet

Strife,hatred,sorrow,pain
what is that brings these things to final end?
tis ultimately love that wins the day
For love indeed doth old wounds warmly tend
and so different without
we close our play..

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Wasnt expected

Yesterday was a very bad day.So bad.Mom and Dad fought like crazy.One of the most worst fight i ever in my life.Mom's phone broke during the fought.I'm guessing it was threwn on the floor.All of my siblings,kakak and me were in the room.We were very scared.We could hear the loud shouting coming from dad and loud things getting banged.After that,dad took mom somewhere.We didnt know where.I started to cry so badly.I've never cried that much since the Gareth left.Kakak cried as well.Even florentina cried.She doesnt even know what was happening but she still cried because she was scared.I couldnt stop crying and i called auntie sharon and uncle don.I cried on the phone so much till they couldnt even understand what i was saying.My eyes hurts a lot now.Its burning quite a lot,but i'm ok.It was a day filled with horror and pain.I never knew it would be that bad.Grandpa also had scolding through the phone by dad.I feel so bad for grandpa.He called just now and his voice sound like he cried,ya know.I'm so sad for grandpa.He's an old man doing the things he can and then he was scolded so badly by dad.Yesterday before the fought,my dad scolded me and jonathan.It wasnt really a bad scolding.Just a scolding lectured.My dad told something bad to me and i was hurt when he said it.It wasnt an insult.Merely,he said i couldnt get that one thing i wanted.I'm not gonna say it here.After hearing that,i felt so lost and sad that i didnt have anything to think about.I told my kak about this and she said that its not true.Dad said that because he just was so angry with the situation now.I hope kak's right.Even so,i'm gonna make it possible again.Anyways,i jus hope everything goes back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment