Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts

the story that has true love until the end

the story that has true love until  the end

William Shakespeare-Romeo X Juliet

Strife,hatred,sorrow,pain
what is that brings these things to final end?
tis ultimately love that wins the day
For love indeed doth old wounds warmly tend
and so different without
we close our play..

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Is it over?

Hey there.its already 12 am!haha,no worry.I'll be off to bad once i'm done with this post.Anyways,mom and dad stopped fighting now.I didnt hear any fights since i got up from a nap just now.Its nice to see mom not crying.I hope when i wake up tomorrow morning,dad and mom will be laughing or maybe smiling again like they used to.Mom told me,Jon and Joshua something just now.She said to jon and josh that no matter what,they should never hit a girl or their wives when they get married.She told me never to get myself hitted by a guy.Thats what she told us and we said ok.I think the moment my mom said that,i swore to myself that when i get married,i will surely make the person i'm married to so happy.I'll try to prevent fights and have fun with him.I know that married people get into fights but i'll definitely make the person i love happy instead of getting angry.I'll try my best!!^^!Hm,Gareth's probably in school now.I wonder if he's having a good day.One of his status says that he had to do a french text and judging by the way he was describing it,i think it was pretty hard.I dont blame him,french is tough alrite.Do ur best,Gareth!!u can do it!I think Gareth's progress in Canada is getting better.At least he can speak fluent french now.Aw man....i want him to comeback....Not only me.I'm sure others want him back as well.but how!!Its so darn expensive for a darn flight ticket.I really miss him.hey u know,i met him one day.Not officially,i just met him one day when my bus stopped by at his school and i saw him there walking in to school!that was 2 years ago.the year 2008.It was a lucky time.Thats the first time i saw him with my own eyes.Compared to the,he's grown so much!!He was young when i saw him then.Looks like he's doing good so far.I miss him so much!!Wow!my brothers are halfway watching Family guy now and i'm halfway typing and watching it at the same time.Its a bad episode!!Louis was doing the "thing"....and peter came in and was like..."O.O..U cheating on me!!".WHAT AM I SAYING!?!...AHHH!!!!!!!!!louis just said.....!!NOO!!nevermind!ehehe,Off to bed now.Have to sleep and get up early!GOOOD NITE!

No comments:

Post a Comment