Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts

the story that has true love until the end

the story that has true love until  the end

William Shakespeare-Romeo X Juliet

Strife,hatred,sorrow,pain
what is that brings these things to final end?
tis ultimately love that wins the day
For love indeed doth old wounds warmly tend
and so different without
we close our play..

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Going by fast

Heeeeey!!!!Can ya believe it?December is coming.November is just 2 days away from ending.It just felt like holidays just started.I really do wonder how life goes by that fast.Oh,speaking of december,its also the month where we,form 3's go and check out our pmr results.Aw,i'm kinda scared.I'll be happy if i get 3 or 4 A's.Very happy.I dont wanna fail anything.I'm scared of History.Other than that,chrismas is on the way too!I'm surely gonna ask for money!Then January,i can go Canada.I wonder how it would be like.These days my usage to go online and chat with Gareth is so Bad.Its because Dad always use the computer the same exact time whenever i chat with Gareth.why oh why.I'm not sure what he's doing online with downloading musics.Sometimes till middle of the nite!Sigh,its disappointing that i cant chat with Gareth if this keeps up.I hope to go swimming today.That is,if U.Don and A.Sharon take us and go later.I really wanna go swimming.I havent went swimming for quite some time now.Haha,did u know Joshua broke the lamp ceiling yesterday while he was playing the WII?hahahah!!He played so aggresively and hit the lamp on the ceiling and the glass when flying everwhere and ended up,i was the one sweeping and moping.T_T.I'm been Playing Wii as well these days.Theres a game called "The legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess"!What a Game!!!AT first it was quite boring,then later i didnt wanna stop playing at all!Hahah!!Never judge a book by its cover!:).Sigh,i miss Gareth.Yeap,i do.I mean come on...i didnt see him for almost 2 years.Its frustrating.To be honest,i'm always sad because of this.I always ask myself when will i finally get to see him.It better come fast,alrite!!I hope that one day Gareth will come back to Malaysia saying..."HEY felicia!!Guess what!?I'm finally migrating back to Malaysia!!!!!!!!".That would be so nice!I would cry of joy.Not only me,but others will feel so happy.More that happy.Thats one of the things i really want Gareth to say.How great eh!haha,alrite.Time to go now...:).

No comments:

Post a Comment