Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts

the story that has true love until the end

the story that has true love until  the end

William Shakespeare-Romeo X Juliet

Strife,hatred,sorrow,pain
what is that brings these things to final end?
tis ultimately love that wins the day
For love indeed doth old wounds warmly tend
and so different without
we close our play..

Friday, December 24, 2010

Thank You

I have felt true love and i also have felt the pain the ending of true love.The love i felt was something so great that i cant describe the best word of that feeling.The pain i felt of true love ending is so painful.A painful torture.I thought i was able to live with him forever,even after that but that was just be a piece of my memory that i want and thought.At age 13,i felt whats it like to be loved and to love for the first time.My true love ended when i was 15.I will never forget the love i felt,the knowledge i gain from that person,the memories i had,the promised we made and i will indeed never forget the boy who gave me so much to remember.Thank you for everything and for the love u gave me.There will always be a piece of that memory i had with him somewhere in my heart.Now,i end my final post about you,Gareth.Live a happy life always.

No comments:

Post a Comment