Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts

the story that has true love until the end

the story that has true love until  the end

William Shakespeare-Romeo X Juliet

Strife,hatred,sorrow,pain
what is that brings these things to final end?
tis ultimately love that wins the day
For love indeed doth old wounds warmly tend
and so different without
we close our play..

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Fortune reading.

Today i went out with Uncle don and auntie sharon.Firstly we went to Thean hou temple.Auntie went there to pray and i saw there was a fortune telling sticks.U pray first,then hold the sticks up and let it go and a stick with a number on it will rise.I got the number 56.So,i opened the drawer 56 and i took up the fortune paper reading.I read the english part and it says that i should forget the past.something like that.My auntie said it was a really BAD fortune reading.There was also one part....and it was so true abt me right now.I feel very scared now because what it says was really whats happening to me.I cant believe it......it made me so shocked.Is it true?please no.anything but that.How can that actually be written down.....I'm more terrified than shocked...how can this happen.....Please dont make it true!!!AHHH!!!!after reading what it says...i dont feel like blogging at the moment...sorry,blog.I'll be back..

No comments:

Post a Comment