Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts

the story that has true love until the end

the story that has true love until  the end

William Shakespeare-Romeo X Juliet

Strife,hatred,sorrow,pain
what is that brings these things to final end?
tis ultimately love that wins the day
For love indeed doth old wounds warmly tend
and so different without
we close our play..

Friday, November 12, 2010

Leaving but never will be forgotten

...wanna know..?2010 school year has finally come to an end.Today was the last day.I also spent my last time with charmaine and maisarah since they wont be in Dj school anymore next year.I feel so depressed.My mood is so bad right now.why does people have to leave?Do u know how painful it is to go through that feeling?I spent my day with everyone today.How much i'm so hurt right now that when i think about it,my heart feels like its about to explode to cry.I cant say 2010 is a bad year.It was really great.Even with all the bad stuffs that happened,i still consider it a good year.Charmaine leaving here to go another school is making me even more depressed.I like how she always shout my name when she's hyper.I like how me and her would go crazy and talk about candies.Now..tell me how am i gonna still see those side of her..and also maisarah.I wasnt really close to her but then this year,i started becoming close and me and her would talk abt wrestling.My friend mitchell is going as well...to australia.Migrating.i remember we talked a lot last year after school with joanna and brandon.Laughing around.But why does this all happen.Even now,I'm having a serious family problem.Every single one of us...grandpa,uncle,auntie,dad and mom...all is suffering due to something i cant mention.From time to time,its getting worst and the family seems to be falling apart.Me and my mother's relationship is getting worst these days.The same thing always happen everyday.what am i to do.I cant take it anymore.Grandpa's condition is getting worst because of this.Why wont mom listen to us.My tears keep falling because of all this that comes in my mind.I wanted today to be a good day but what i expect is nothing much.I dont want to go through this alone.It hurts so badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment