Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts

the story that has true love until the end

the story that has true love until  the end

William Shakespeare-Romeo X Juliet

Strife,hatred,sorrow,pain
what is that brings these things to final end?
tis ultimately love that wins the day
For love indeed doth old wounds warmly tend
and so different without
we close our play..

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Karen Scott


HEYYY!!!Guess what this is?A name,right?^^!Well,its the name of my late godmother.And it also happens to be a Brand Name Price Tag for a Shirt.My aunt bought the shirt for me from the airport.She saw the brand name "Karen Scott" and straight away bought it for me because it has Godma's name on it.I kept the tag(picture above)of course because her name was on it.Everyone was shocked when they say Godma's name there.We all assumed that Godma is having her own Clothing brand up there in heaven!!haha,who knows?could be true!!I havent worn the shirt yet.Its light pink in colour!!:D!and has a collar.I miss my Godmother so much!i miss you,GODMA!!!!!!!!!!!Its been lonely without you.I wish u were here with all of us.Christmas is coming!!Oh,on Sunday,chee yee came over to the house to bake!!We did bake but we made a black monster.Even grandpa said monster is better looking that what we bake!T____T!fail again!Also,Uncle don and Auntie sharon took me,chee yee and jonathan to the condominium that used to be A.sharon's sister's.The place is near sungai buloh...and godma used to live there....i remember i would always go there and take care of here.Mostly,i would play and watch tv while she always slept.Then she would cook for me when she was awake.Just the both of us alone.Oh!!and she would take me swimming down there and buy ice cream for me!!!ah,what memories!!There was also a Mcdonald restaurant that was halfway building.Godma told me that when its done building,she would take me there and eat all i want.Sadly,it never happened.She was gone before that could happen.But I went there for the first time of my life on sunday when we went to the condo.I was very happy.I laughed so loud!all of us were joking around.people were looking at us.We were the one making so much noise at the Mcdonald there.Mostly,i wished that Godma was the one brought me there but its ok.I'm just happy that i went there that she promised to take me and go one day.Now i have another memory of her.Whenever i go to that mcdonald next time,i'll think of her.Imagining that she's next to me.Theres no words to describe how she was,but she was really one amazing person who was living in this world.My tears are falling now but its tears of happiness,i guess.I want her back but i cant wish for that.God can do anything except bringing the dead from coming to life.I think its best she's at heaven.She dont have to suffer the pain like injection anymore.She's happily living in heaven without a single pain.She's also probably watching all of us from above.When i look up at the sky,i will say "i love you,godma"!!!i hope u hear it,Godma!!!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment