Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts

the story that has true love until the end

the story that has true love until  the end

William Shakespeare-Romeo X Juliet

Strife,hatred,sorrow,pain
what is that brings these things to final end?
tis ultimately love that wins the day
For love indeed doth old wounds warmly tend
and so different without
we close our play..

Friday, November 5, 2010

Memories and the changes

HEY there!i was just thinking u know.A lot of people change now.I heard from some people saying that some people has change.I guess its normal.Meeting everyone in form 1....comparing to know,the percentage of friends i know change a lot.But the thing is,i cant tell whether its a good or a bad thing.For others,its a bad thing and the rest thinks its a good thing.Its confusing.I wonder...Have i change?i dont mean by physical size or appearance.I mean my attitude and thoughts.Strongly,i dont think so.I always remember i was a quite person in form 1.Many says i'm funny and fun.I'm the same now.I dont wanna change.But i dont know...others have their perspective of me.But after so long,i think i didnt change.Maybe through appearance and size,i did but not through physical mind.I like to think back about the things that happened since i got in form 1.Compared to then,now,i seem to experience more feelings and things that comes by in my life.Some of my friends must have feel the same as well.But while its going,i'm meeting new friends.More and more.I'm sure that Gareth has change as well.His life in canada...i'm sure he's still going through new things.He's able to speak french a lot now.I remember him saying when he first got there,saying how hard its is and he hates french and all,but now look at him.He can actually speak it naturally.I'm proud of him.I think i've grown a lot now.I'm able to think more maturely compared to last time.I am 15 after all.But it gets harder.I have to go through painful moments.Theres also happy and sad moments but i can sort it out if i keep thinking positively.I think i have to admit that my life has change.Meeting Gareth was one of the reasons.It was the best thing.My life changed but not me.I've learned and understand many things which i should and should not do.what can i say?humans are unexpectingly unexpected.haha,i'm not even sure what that means.Well,i am off now!watching an anime on youtube!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment