Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts

the story that has true love until the end

the story that has true love until  the end

William Shakespeare-Romeo X Juliet

Strife,hatred,sorrow,pain
what is that brings these things to final end?
tis ultimately love that wins the day
For love indeed doth old wounds warmly tend
and so different without
we close our play..

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Please God.

So far,second day of end year holidays are ok.But at home,things are getting worst.Yesterday was really bad.These days,my temper has reached beyond maximum.I had a bad headache because of this.Come on!!I need to know what to do!If things are getting worst by the second,something bad is gonna happen.Dad's temper has reached overboard as well.To be honest,i dont think i can do anything anymore.I tried so many things but nothing seems to be working.I fear that we wont even be able to celebrate christmas if this go on.What to do.how to help mom.....

No comments:

Post a Comment