Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts

the story that has true love until the end

the story that has true love until  the end

William Shakespeare-Romeo X Juliet

Strife,hatred,sorrow,pain
what is that brings these things to final end?
tis ultimately love that wins the day
For love indeed doth old wounds warmly tend
and so different without
we close our play..

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Whats been happening in SCHOOL!?

AHHH!!!may i ask an important question?whats been happening in schoo?its like a building in a deserted place.The percentage of form 3's coming to school is 20%!!!!!AIYOYOYO!haha,my guess is that all the form 3's skip school cause PMR is over and theres nothing to do in school.No,i am serious.All i do in school is sit down the chair,play games such as monopoly and uno,joke with maryam and ili,go recess and go home!!!Theres NOTHING to do.SIGH!thats why i keep skipping as well!i wanna sleep at home like a baby on the bed!HAHAHAH!!seriously...i love to sleep.Then i'll give a BIG stretch when i get up with a sleepy face.ahh...i'm very sleepy now as well cause i went to school today.So sleepy but i cant sleep cause....wait,i have no idea why.i can just get on the bed now and black out in 5 seconds.Hm..wonder why i cant sleep.Maybe cause i wanna use the com and ask Pap's to take me to a korean restaurant later!PLEASE,PAP'S!!!!SAY YES!!!!PLEEEASSEE!my stomach seems to be asking for korean FOOD!its been so long since i last ate Bulgogi!HO WOW!saying the word is just yummy as well.wait!!calm down,felicia!!!..food....food....FOOOD!KOREAN FOOOOOOOD!I wonder if pap's will agree or not.Oh yeah,as u know,i extracted my teeth.two of it!now,i most gotta eat on the left side.Not really used to it.This friday i gotta extract 2 more.Now i am very curious to how i'm gonna eat.Might have to eat using the teeth in the middle!HAHAHA,BEAVER!!!NOW i am FELICIA THE BEAVER!!!GAHAHAHAHA!!!Yeah,i will see abt that.Anyways,abt my acting....sigh,we practiced it today..in fact,i dont wanna talk abt it.I just hope it goes well and ends fast.I'm abt to go crazy...T.T!I joked with maryam today.laughed with her like crazy!!u should see her laugh.its nice to see.As for Ili,she's still in australia!!whats taking her so long to come back!?haha,aliah.u're probably enjoying there now.hm..how many boys did u actually captured or stalked?????HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!I hope u have fun!Mom and dad is kind of in a tight situation now.they keep on quaralling these few days.its hard to watch.when dad goes off to work,mom will cry.sigh,i wish they two get along nicely.Its not easy watching both of them fight like this.if only dad would only pay more attention to mom,then mom wouldnt feel lonely.God,please make it all go well again.This aint good.I've been listening to a lot of anime musics these days and also watching animes on youtube.Recently i watched Ayashi no ceres and Fushigi Yugi OAV 2!SO NICE,I TELL YA!the rating i give is five stars!!!so awesome!romance!!DADADADADADA!something is happening to my sister,florentina.she's wearing lipstick this few days and acting snobbish towards everybody.She cat walks,flings her hair and role her eyes.=______=!ITS NOT ME!I DONT TEACH HER THIS THINGS BECAUSE I DONT DO IT!IN FACT,I DISLIKE THAT!ASK THE TEENAGE SHOWS!THEY MADE HER LIKE THAT!Awww man!i seriously didnt teach her all that.TRULY!I have to do something!!i cant make my sister become like this!!!NOOO!!!!i must bring up a PLAN!i will call it..."Felicia's Ultimate Plan On Changing Her Sister's Attitude Problem"(FUPOCHSAP)!OK!i think its time i head to the toilet.I can feel my instint telling me to go to the toilet!!adeus for now!bai bai!

No comments:

Post a Comment