Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts

the story that has true love until the end

the story that has true love until  the end

William Shakespeare-Romeo X Juliet

Strife,hatred,sorrow,pain
what is that brings these things to final end?
tis ultimately love that wins the day
For love indeed doth old wounds warmly tend
and so different without
we close our play..

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Miracle

how did it happened?i asked myself.how did it start?i never imagine someone like me to be that lucky.When i was in primary school,i'd never imagine myself to actually truly fall inlove.isnt it great?the feeling of love!People ask me why i randomly smile for no reason?well,my answer is because i may not say something from the outside,but inside,wonderful thoughts are crossing my mind.Each so beautiful and full of happiness.that is why i always smile.I think of something that makes me happy until i smile.I'm very glad.Truly glad to have live as myself.I'm so happy i live as felicia.So happy to be alive and experience all this.Life is so beautiful and amazing.Every blink of an eye,i'm looking at everything around me.Feeling all this feelings.Watching the world as it goes on until the future.I have dreamt so many wonderful dreams that i wish some of them were true.But its ok.Living life,having a family,having friends,being healthy,going through things everyday and also having someone to truly love with all my heart.This is all i need.This is my life as a teenager.I'm proud to say that i love each and everyone of you.Wonderful people i've known and met all my life.I love you...!!always will!X)

No comments:

Post a Comment