Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts

the story that has true love until the end

the story that has true love until  the end

William Shakespeare-Romeo X Juliet

Strife,hatred,sorrow,pain
what is that brings these things to final end?
tis ultimately love that wins the day
For love indeed doth old wounds warmly tend
and so different without
we close our play..

Thursday, October 28, 2010

People who has left the world doesnt mean they are gone forever.They are forever in ur heart giving u beautiful memories.

i am back again!hey,what if..theres a world that exist that living things cant die?Like humans.Is there such world where human beings cant die and are able to live on forever with a happy life?My thoughts are yes and no.But which one is true?Well,like u already know.I lost my godmother.She was like a mom to me.Eversince she died,my mom wasnt herself.she changed.Her only close best friend was my godmother but she's gone now.I wonder...godma,if u were here now,still alive,will mum be ok?she wouldnt be crying a lot.But because u are gone,she doesnt have anyone now.She says she has me but i dont know what to do to make her feel better.I try...i try to advise her but...its not working...she wants u,godma...Nothing is going alright,anymore,godma.If only u were here,life would be easier and happier.I know thats impossible.Those who went to the afterlife can never be revived no matter what....how much one has to cry or beg,its still impossible...Even so,godma,can u please come down and go to mummy's dream and talk to her.Tell her the things she needs to hear for her to wake up to reality.If u dont,things wont go smooth for us in the future.we will all be living in pain and sadness.Please,godma.Now i beg of you.Please talk to mummy in her dreams.Everybody in this house is suffering.I,alone come and beg upon u to help us.The only one who can do it is you.Please....help mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment