Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts

the story that has true love until the end

the story that has true love until  the end

William Shakespeare-Romeo X Juliet

Strife,hatred,sorrow,pain
what is that brings these things to final end?
tis ultimately love that wins the day
For love indeed doth old wounds warmly tend
and so different without
we close our play..

Monday, October 25, 2010

Wasnt it a great memory?Yeah,it really was and is.:)

hey there!OK!firstly,i LOST my handphone!i exploded!!well,someone stole it.we had a birthday party,many people came,i left it on the table and someone took it.all my messages GONE!darn it!the messages i loved is gone!!!!!i went crazy and i cried but it didnt come back...why...?..why..would someone steal my phone....?i need the memory card back,please.sigh..its gone...i have to admit the fact...why...i wish i get it back but looks like its impossible.well,i deserved it.its my fault.sigh..really heart broken...also,i pulled out my two teeth 2 days ago.it wasnt painful like how i expected it to be.this friday,i will have to pull another two and next monday,its time for braces.Oh,i met a new friend.her name is felicia tai.Skdj 1 student.age 11 years old.she has the same name as me and she's a nice girl!!so sweet and kind.i'm already close with her!!^^!i'm glad.well,gareth is doing well too.He found a job.but its tiring him out.aw man.Take a break la,gareth.dont stress urself,silly guy.But i'll be supporting u!so,have fun and relax at the same time.I still miss him.haha,i miss him everyday.I wonder...can the days move faster a bit..?it would be nice if thats possible.hm..what should i say?i'm been skipping school a lot.Speaking of school,i was in a netball match.Actually i didnt know abt it.A friend sign my name up without my knoticed..T.T.But it was fun!the depressing thing is my class lost twice!!first was 2-12!and the last was 0-7,i think!haha,but it was really fun.A lot of girls skipped it because they didnt wanna play,so we had a hard trouble finding replacement.Luckily meranti girls were so kind to join us!!thank you,girls!actually,i wanted to skip school too when the netball match was ON but i knew it was wrong,so i decided to go.My free holiday...T.T.But i had a really fun time.XD!Oh yeah,i'm in acting competition now!!AHHH!!!!!esther wanted me in!!i didnt want to but i couldnt say No to her!she said if i didnt agree,she would have a hard time finding someone.AWW MAN!well,i already decided and said yes!!AHHHH!!!!ACT INFRONT ON FORM 3'S!!!!!!!I WILL DIE ON STAGE!!!!!!!!awww...i'm getting myself into more trouble day by day.sigh....T________T!Oh,my role is the main character.A girl and Guy fall in love while esther and danielle sings "fall in love again" by jason castro.the guy role is peir chyn.while they sing,we have to act behind them.Me and peir chyn are the main lead role.Boy and girl....fall in love.....she said i have to hold hands MAYBE!!......AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHY!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!!*slapping myself*!!!GARETH,I AM SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!i'll pay u back when i see u!!:'(!NOOOOOO!!!!!!WHY IS BACK LUCK KEEP COMING TO ME!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?AWW MAN!!!!!!i feel so depressed.....so much pressure.I cant back out now.Its DO or BAD FRIEND.OK!please make it pass faster,please please please please please!!!!!T_________________________________T!I got the old laptop back.finally!!the uncle finally repaired it!but my musics and pictures are gone!!SIGH!have to redownload msn again and real player!!AIYAYAYAY!!!well,going off now!!!bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment