Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts

the story that has true love until the end

the story that has true love until  the end

William Shakespeare-Romeo X Juliet

Strife,hatred,sorrow,pain
what is that brings these things to final end?
tis ultimately love that wins the day
For love indeed doth old wounds warmly tend
and so different without
we close our play..

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Animes that got me interested!


here it is!this is one of my top favourite anime.i found it through the net and its created by YUU WATASE!its very nice!the anime is called Ayashi No Ceres.so romantic and awesome!


heres another one!its called Fushigi Yugi!i like this one more compared to the other one.Simply nice!!!way better!!my favourite character mostly is Miaka and Tamahome.But I like them all actually!


OHHH!!!!!I LOVE THIS A LOT!ITS Romeo X Juliet!i watched this in animax around 3 to 5 months ago.Made me cry a lot cause romeo and juliet died in the end.what an anime!
This one too!!!Kimi Ni Todoke!!!!!!!!VERY VERY NICE!!!

well,so far this few are my top favourites.I'm currently searching for more.Watching them on Youtube.But i already have the kimi ni todoke original dvd.I wanna try watching Absolute Boyfriend and imadoki but i cant find it in youtube or anywhere.I just started watching Bokura Ga Ita.I'm planning on watching 5cm per second as well.Do u realised that the anime i've watched so far is filled with romance??haha,well,yes.I love romance animes.Truly touching and the story line is perfect.Ok,i'll write till here for now.Be back soon..^^!

No comments:

Post a Comment