Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts

the story that has true love until the end

the story that has true love until  the end

William Shakespeare-Romeo X Juliet

Strife,hatred,sorrow,pain
what is that brings these things to final end?
tis ultimately love that wins the day
For love indeed doth old wounds warmly tend
and so different without
we close our play..

Friday, September 10, 2010

In one's Heart

Lately,i dont feel like me at all.I might have done something that may actually hurt someone.To be honest,i'm so hurt.Not because of the person but because of my stupidity.I feel so sad and just cant seem to stop crying.My tears just keeps falling.I try to stop but my heart is telling me just cry.A feeling of sadness is always deep within my heart eversince you left.I always wished that me and you would be happy and always laughing together eventhough its through the net.Right now,i've just spoilt my wish.I'm so sorry..u know..maybe i'm the one who always hurt u..I'm truly sorry.Not having you in my life....i just cant imagine that.I'm so hurt that i feel i'm walking around without a heart.Its so painful...i miss the times where my silly brain would just say something funny to you while we chat.All the imaginary things i would tell you.....telling u to enjoy life there,to have fun,to have a great day,to cheer u up whenever u feel down,to tell you how much i miss u,to tell u how much malaysia and everyody here misses u as well,to push u back up when u're about to fall and give up,to tell u that i'm always there to support u eventhough everybody isnt there..and to tell u how much i love you even more eversince u left malaysia until today.thats right...i love you so much.each day i grow to love you more while understanding you.The best thing that ever happen in my life,gareth,was when i met u.under that tree.i would always wait there for my ride to come but waiting there every weekdays for 15 minutes ables me to say one word to u and that word was "hello".How much i disliked standing under the tree because it would sometimes rain and gets kinda scary but the best part is that i met you.Because of this,i love that very tree now.I am so happy...the most happiest person in the whole universe because i met and was able to love you.If i could have a wish that would come true,it would be to be with u forever.only that and it would be enough for me.We're in a rough situation at the moment now but i'm positively sure that we both can work it out and never forget,gareth,that i love you so much.More than u can ever imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment