Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts

the story that has true love until the end

the story that has true love until  the end

William Shakespeare-Romeo X Juliet

Strife,hatred,sorrow,pain
what is that brings these things to final end?
tis ultimately love that wins the day
For love indeed doth old wounds warmly tend
and so different without
we close our play..

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Always listen and believe in your heart.

They say,its hard to anticipate what happens in the future.Things that revolves around friendship,growing,life,thinking,imagining,experiencing and even love.Its difficult to see how it turns out.But i pray for all this to go well for me and to all that i love.How much i beg,cry,pray,get angry,be in pain or maybe break down,theres one thing i can do.I have to Believe In My Very Own Heart.I want everything to go well.Right now,theres only 4 more months till my wish come true.The day i've been waiting for a very long will surely come.I believe in it and believe in my heart.Time is going so fast and positively one day in a blink of an eye,i'll be there with a feeling thats beyond happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment