Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts

the story that has true love until the end

the story that has true love until  the end

William Shakespeare-Romeo X Juliet

Strife,hatred,sorrow,pain
what is that brings these things to final end?
tis ultimately love that wins the day
For love indeed doth old wounds warmly tend
and so different without
we close our play..

Sunday, September 12, 2010

:)

HALLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!yeah,guess what!?me and gareth are OK AGAIN!!WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!ah,i feel freshed up!i'm proud and glad.i felt so sad but now i'm so happy that the universe is happy as well.*sigh with a smile*.I really dont know what to say but truly i am so happy.super happy.I was able to sleep nicely yesterday with a smile on my face.thank you,gareth!:).oh,later i'm going to aliah's grandma's house for raya.haha,i'm bringing my bros cause my mom wants them to learn some tradisional celebration.also,i'm wearing a baju kurung now.X).WOHOO!!!high 5-ing my self!!!!!XD!YEAH!!!!wait u,gareth!when i go there,we are gonna have the times of our lives!Just u wait!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment