Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts

the story that has true love until the end

the story that has true love until  the end

William Shakespeare-Romeo X Juliet

Strife,hatred,sorrow,pain
what is that brings these things to final end?
tis ultimately love that wins the day
For love indeed doth old wounds warmly tend
and so different without
we close our play..

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Time flies


YEAH!!tomorrow me and my family are finally going genting!!yesss!!so excited!i think i'm going to sit the roller coaster that goes upside down for the first time in my life.i hope its gonna be fun.AH!so excited la!cant wait!oh,today i burnt myself while cooking hashbrown..:'(so pain....my hand has a scar adi and also below my eye...sob..so painful.it burns.anyways,i'm really excited.Gonna sit this and sit that and go swimming there.i wonder whether it will be VERY cold.i hope its not raining.otherwise i cant sit the outdoor ride.please dun make it to rain.i wanna have so much fun at genting.oh wait!if i'm going genting means i cant go online..for 3 days!aiya...cant get to chat with Gareth.well,i'll chat with him a LOT when i come back then!!X)!ok,bye bye blog.today is my last update.i will re-write when i come back.i'll tell abt my trip to genting!Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment