Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts

the story that has true love until the end

the story that has true love until  the end

William Shakespeare-Romeo X Juliet

Strife,hatred,sorrow,pain
what is that brings these things to final end?
tis ultimately love that wins the day
For love indeed doth old wounds warmly tend
and so different without
we close our play..

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Its time to head off to form 3!

Well,this is it!!i'm gonna sleep now and when i wake up,i'll be getting ready to head to school.I'm worried and scared but i gotta juz be myself.thats wat kakak told me.ok!I wanted to chat with Gareth before i go school tomorrow but he didnt come online.Vanessa told me Gareth said to tell me he's kinda busy and his fine.I'm happy that he's alrite!I hope he will come back online again soon.I kinda miss chatting with him.well,time to sleep now!Gotta wake up very early!!Good nite and Bye,Blog!!:)!

No comments:

Post a Comment