Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts

the story that has true love until the end

the story that has true love until  the end

William Shakespeare-Romeo X Juliet

Strife,hatred,sorrow,pain
what is that brings these things to final end?
tis ultimately love that wins the day
For love indeed doth old wounds warmly tend
and so different without
we close our play..

Thursday, July 16, 2009

to gareth...i'm sorry..

sigh.......yesterday i was mad at someone.....not just someone...someone who was very important to me....i just lost my anger and scolded him....i really hate myself sometimes..!i felt really sad yesterday and i cried a lot....i scolded the person i love and now i feel horrible...wat kind of person am i..?i told him to never talk to me again....i din mean it....its just because i had a rough day at school and just lost my anger at him...i just really want to say sorry to him...i'm sorry....gareth....

No comments:

Post a Comment