Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts

the story that has true love until the end

the story that has true love until  the end

William Shakespeare-Romeo X Juliet

Strife,hatred,sorrow,pain
what is that brings these things to final end?
tis ultimately love that wins the day
For love indeed doth old wounds warmly tend
and so different without
we close our play..

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

myself!

hello everybody!!!i'm felicia and i just recently joined blogspot which is a blog where i can express all my feelings and tell ya bout me and all my daily happenings!!well,not all cuz some are personal!!haha!well,firstly...i go to SMKDJ and i'm form 2!always like using the com and worrying one day i might get to addicted!!lol!well,already am.i'm also an anime fan!!LOVE ANIMES!!!watch a lot of anime!!and also have mangas!!a lot!!but sadly.....i have to sell them away...sob.......sob.......okay!!!i also like to play badminton!!very fun!!^_^!hehe!well,life in school,all i can say is sometimes its fun and sometimes i have my hard and bad time.in class..,we laugh too much cuz of the "NUT"of the class!he even makes teacher laugh and very sick minded!!lol.i call him BABBOON!!and worst is tat this fella doesnt even know wat "babboon" means....===!haha!well,in my class theres always laughter!we laugh all the way!!i also have friends in other classes and other school.but sadly...rite now...a really important friend of mine moved to canada.....sob..its a really sad news to me....but gladly,i'm still in touch with him...THROUGH COM!!!wakakaka!!sigh...i miss him a lot!well,....i still have more things to say but RITE NOW I HAVE TO GET READY FOR SCHOOLLLLLLL!!!!I"M LATEEEEEEEEE!!!!bye!!!XD!

No comments:

Post a Comment