Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts

the story that has true love until the end

the story that has true love until  the end

William Shakespeare-Romeo X Juliet

Strife,hatred,sorrow,pain
what is that brings these things to final end?
tis ultimately love that wins the day
For love indeed doth old wounds warmly tend
and so different without
we close our play..

Thursday, December 31, 2009

GoodBye 2009!!i will miss it!


aha!today is the last day of 2009.Haiz...times moves so fast.All the wonderful and worst things that happened this year will never be forgotten.Tomorrow will be a new day of the year and i'm looking forward to wat will happen.My wish that it will be a good year for me and everybody.I hope that Gareth will come back or I go to Canada.well,i'm trying as hard as i can to get more and more money.oooh,i'm hoping to get a job next year since i'm already 15!gotta try my luck!eh!i juz heared my auntie telling me today KL is gonna have something ON to celebrate a new year!!Gonna have fireworks too and many other stuff!!i wanna go see!!it would be nice!i've been wondering why Gareth didnt come online recently.i mean he does but not during the time i always chat with him.I guess he's busy at that time.I wish he comes online today...>.

No comments:

Post a Comment